Careers > Property Portfolio Manager
Job Title: Property Portfolio Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic managing agent portfolio manager with good communication and people management skills and a solid understanding of corporate, financial, levy and general management of sectional title schemes and homeowners associations.
- A tertiary qualification
- NQF5 exemption
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Basic knowledge of financial statements
- A detailed knowledge of the sectional titles act
- At least 5 years of experience as a portfolio manager for a recognised managing agent company
- Application of sectional title management rules, conduct rules and trustee regulations
- Application of homeowner association constitutions, trustee rules and regulations
- Dealing with client queries
- Maintenance management of sectional title schemes and private estates
- Management of application of architectural guidelines
- Compilation of board packs, notices for meetings of trustees/members, taking minutes of meetings
- Management of creditor payments
- Debtor management and liaison with collection attorneys
- General administrative duties such as filing, emailing and faxing
Mondays to Thursday 8:30 to 16:30
Fridays 8:30 to 16:00
Attendance at all client meetings will be mandatory, including after hours.
The salary will be market related cost to company.