The advantage of our service
While most managing agents concentrate on collecting levies and managing the accounts, we at Land & Sea are very cognisant of the fact that although many Trustees are successful business professionals, they are not necessarily au fait with their responsibilities in terms of the Sectional Titles Act or the constitution of their Homeowners Association. We pride ourselves in our ability and experience in guiding the Trustees we serve in understanding their responsibilities and in making wise decisions on behalf of their members whose properties it is their job to protect.
We are able to do this because we limit the number of corporate bodies that we manage according to the capacity of our management personnel, to ensure the delivery of the above service with efficiency and the right attitude.
Trustees, does your Managing Agent…
- Have the necessary experience required to provide advice and guidance to assist you in exercising your responsibilities?
- Follow efficient and effective levy collection procedures, ensuring that your debtors book remains under control?
- Have the necessary accreditations required in the industry, safeguarding you?
- Have a thorough understanding of the Sectional Titles Act and its requirements of you and your association?
- Manage your finances prudently, requiring your approval for every payment from your associations own bank account?
- Save you time by attending to day to day management issues of your association/building?
- Prepare well researched and detailed budgets for your approval?
- Perform company secretarial functions such as issuing notices of meetings, taking minutes and maintaining a minute book professionally and efficiently?
- Provide regular, professional management accounts?
Members, does your Managing Agent…
- Provide levy statements and answer account related enquiries timeously?
- Address any concerns you may have with regards to the management of your building/association?
- Keep you informed on management issues?
- Inform you of General meetings timeously?
- Have reported maintenance items attended to efficiently?